Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Time for spring cleaning around the shop


Hi! Greg here. Time for spring cleaning around the shop and on the top of my list was to sort out my extra wrench drawer.

Traditionally I love our Low-Profile Wrench Rails for easy wrench storage in my shallow top drawers. The Low-Pro rails are easy to lay down and stay secure with the high grip material. All the wrenches are uniform and face the same direction so I can easily identify wrench sizes.

The standard set of rails will organize 30 wrenches using four rails. Two forward and two reverse. This works great for most standard applications as you can see.  


I have a few extra sets of wrenches however that I wanted to keep together but I still wanted to use the same great organizer. I simply cut down sections of the Low-Pro Rails to fit my 6 extra wrench sets. The material is soft enough to use a sharp blade for cutting. Just count and cut! Now I have my specialty sets laid out in a way that works just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment